Any leader knows that motivation is critical to running a successful team. Many corporations, large or small, rely on external speakers to complement in-house expertise and add credibility and perspective to motivate staff and build successful teams.
Author of Don’t Hold Back, Emma-Jane Taylor speaks publicly to encourage, empower and support businesses and personal development. Her life skills have given her powerful tools to focus everyone she works with.
Her high energy presentations offer thought provoking motivational speeches to encourage professional and personal situations to adopt new concepts and challenges. She has a proven track record of speaking with authority on health and well-being matters and how they can impact professional and personal productivity.
Her high-profile life & work makes her a recognized leader and speaker which can be an asset to your agenda, increase event attendance and attract media interest.
She has presented for over 10 years on many topics; health and well-being, mental and physical fitness and she now challenges her audiences to face their fears, enjoy fresh challenges, understand how the glass is half full (never empty) and gets her audiences to use their voice and speak up, be seen and make a difference.
Her story of abuse and abandonment and how her journey has allowed her to stand up, be present and turn her life around. She has understood the values of being a survivor and how being in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people has given her the personal strength to stand tall and continue to be focused. She has discovered her voice, her journey, and how she not only wanted to be listened to, but she wanted to be heard. Her values are strong, she supports and empowers many women and men with her honest and open account of life and the benefits of speaking out.
She has a natural flair for understanding how to keep growing and developing businesses. She faces any business changes with new ideas and inspirations to continue giving what she can back to society and of course growing businesses and personalities.
· Venus Awards 2017, audience of 300
· Media Hub Cookham Presentation of Don’t Hold Back 2017
· Presentation in Las Vegas for the home USA channels for Bio-Extracts 2017
· Motivational Speaker/Mentor at The OceanWorks Retreat, Menorca, 2017
· Key note Speaker at Successful SuperWoman Coffee morning, London 2018
· Motivational speaking at SHEnetWORKS networking event for women, Henley, London 2018
· Expert on the Ugenie Pitching Panel, London 2018
· Co-Chair of GYB UK, Kings Cross, London 2018/2019 (working with Canada/USA)
· Brand Ambassador for Smart Works Reading, 2018
· Published Author, Don’t Hold Back (available on Amazon) 2018 with Vision Maker Press
· Keynote Speaker for Women’s International Day, March 2019, East Berkshire Community
· Keynote Speaker for Woodley Festival of Business, 2019
Emma-Jane’s recent award nominations:
· Sue Ryder – Entrepreneur of the year – Sue Ryder 2018
· Influential Woman 2018 – Venus Awards
· Community Focus – 2019 – Henley Herald
She works in close collaboration with clients to align her expertise with their goals and objectives. This ensures the best audience experience possible. For more information please email email@example.com
Emma-Jane Taylor is the CEO of The Works Company, theworkscompany.com